Saturday, March 1, 2014

Laundry thoughts. :)

1. My new day to do laundry is Saturday. I don't even think about doing it during the week anymore. It's just not going to happen...

2.  Why are there so many piles of dirty clothes around the house?  Christian's dirty clothes are in about every room (I admit, I usually bring his new clothes to where he is in the morning and I do pick them. The problem is that I bring his pajamas to where he is in the evening, but then I am just lazy and don't pick them up!)  I found Christian's dirty clothes in the living room, dining room, and one big pile outside his door to his room because that is where I will throw them. :)

Courtney has socks in every room of the house PLUS her floor to her bedroom is covered with dirty clothes! She fills as entire basket up every week. Ugh! (Yes, I do go and make her pick them ALL up!)

Matt has a pile of dirty t-shirts beside the bed.

As for Megan and I, I don't think we had any piles anywhere!

I should have counted how many different "piles" of dirty clothes I had around my house this week!

3.  Megan has been complaining that did not have any clean jeans the last couple days and has been wearing skirts around the house from last summer.  When I went into the laundry room today, I noticed there were two small piles of clean clothes from last Sunday! In one of those piles was a pair of her jeans!

Note to self: I should put away all the clean clothes from LAST week before starting on laundry for this week! There is also a basket of clean clothes in the hallway plus a basket in Christian's bedroom!

The laundry fairy is hard at work today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment