Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Because you're the Housekeeper!!

Lately, Courtney has been playing "hotel." She has given us "room keys," given us wristbands for the water park, and has graciously showed us our rooms.  Every morning she asks us how we have slept and if we liked our stay.

Today, Matt was getting ready to walk out the door to go to work. 

Courtney stops him and said: "Are you leaving? Stop! You owe me $10!"

Matt: "For what?

Courtney: "For your stay. You have been here, um..." (She was trying to think of how many days he has been here.)

Matt: " But this has been the worst hotel stay ever. I have had to cook my own meals, wash my own laundry, and make my own bed!"

Courtney : "That's because you are the HOUSEKEEPER!"

I cracked up laughing!!!! And then Matt walked out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment