Monday, March 10, 2014

Family Bike Ride

After spending the weekend in Kansas City, Matt and I both agreed to take Monday off.  I knew I would need a day to get everything put away and laundry done and Matt just wanted a day away from work.

I am glad we came home Sunday because it was beautiful out today!!  We knew we wanted to do something as a family in the afternoon, but couldn't figure out what we wanted to do. The girls really didn't want to go to the zoo, so we agreed to go on a bike ride. Little did we know that we would be gone for 2 1/2 hours and bike about 11 miles!

The girls did great. This was our half way point. McDonalds at 138th and Q!!! We love getting treats from McDonalds, so it was a good goal!  After we were done, the girls wanted to continue down Q Street, but Matt insisted we head back. I am glad we did!

Everybody did great and I love it that it works out so well! I know one thing though, both girls need bigger bikes for this summer!!!

Photo: A beautiful day for a family bike ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment