Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Amazing!

Micah is still working on this potty-training thing.

Whenever I ask him if he needs to go potty, the answer is always, "NO!!!" 

But yet whenever I take him, he always goes. Hmmmm.

This boy refuses to tell me when he has to go. If I do not take him at home, he will go in his underwear and say, "Mom, I peed on your floor!" or "Mom, I peed in my pants!" This happens every.single.time.  Obviously he knows when he goes potty!  He always wears underwear at home, so he always has to change his clothes.

If I set the time at home for every 2 hours or so and take him, he is great! I literally have to drag him to the bathroom kicking and screaming sometimes, but he goes! It is those in-between times when he just goes in his underwear. :(

As for when we are outside of the house, he is great because I take him every so often. I do not know the last time he had an accident outside of the house.

He is great at bedtime too! I don't think he has woke up wet in the last 2-3 weeks. Last night, I put underwear on him for bedtime, and he woke up dry! He has been waking up in the middle of the night, so I usually take him potty and put him back to bed. This seems to be working!

Good bye diapers!!!

I also only have 1-2 pullups left; I don't think I am going to buy anymore. I think we will just be in underwear 100% of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment