Saturday, July 21, 2018

100%!

Micah has been wearing underwear 100% of the time lately. He wears them during the night and day and EVEN when we go out!

Honestly, I ran out of pullups and didn't want to buy anymore. Plus he always did great when we were out and about and never peed in them anyway! 

Being out and about was almost easier than being at home. Since he is always with me, I can always tell when he has to go potty, and I can take him right away. At home, I just let him do his own thing and don't watch him very closely. This is when he has accidents.

At home the last few days, I just take him every few hours, and we haven't had any accidents!

On Thursday, we were at the airport and as we were getting into the car, he started dancing. I asked him if he needed to go potty and he said yes. I was kind of stuck thought because I didn't want to haul him plus the other three back into the airport! I buckled him into his carseat and he held it all the way home!! Yay!!

This may have taken almost a month, but I think we are finally getting it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment