Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Princess Shoes?

Since it has been nice out lately, Micah wants to go outside ALL THE TIME!1

I am usually teaching a kid, and he has learned that Megan will usually take him out.  I hear "DeeDee, outside little bit?" all day long. (DeeDee is Megan.)

The other day, Micah was begging to go outside and he knew Megan was upstairs doing homework. I saw him go over the door and get her brand new sandals I bought her for church. He took them all the way upstairs to her, so she would put them on and take him outside.

Megan came down a little bit later and said that Micah had brought her her "princess shoes" because he wanted to go out!  They are a little fancy to play outside, but Megan thought it was cute that they called them her "princess shoes!" I haven't heard that phrase in this house in a long time! They do look like "princess shoes," don't they?





No comments:

Post a Comment