Wednesday, September 7, 2016

That's the end of my phone. :(

I took Micah to Wal.Mart tonight while Megan was at youth group.  We were both shopping happily, and then my phone notified me that I had received a message. I took it out of my pocket, and Micah decided he wanted to see too, so he knocked it out of my hand, and it fell to the floor.

My phone falls all the time, so I reached down to pick my phone AND the battery up off the floor, and when I turned my phone right side up, I saw that my screen was completely cracked!! I went to move the screen and it wouldn't' work. :( 

So that is the official end of my cell phone.

Matt was not too happy either because he just took insurance off of them about a week ago.

The good part of it all is that our two year contract is up, and we are eligible to get new phones. He said he was thinking about getting a new one anyway.

The bad part of the deal is that we both had Microsoft phones, which Sprint does not even carry anymore. Matt refuses to get an Apple phone, so it looks like we will be getting Androids. I am not looking forward to the change!!

Thank you Micah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment