Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Broken Washer. :(

I know I haven't blogged for over a week. Trust me, exciting things have been happening, but apparently not so exciting to blog about!!

As many of you know, laundry is a never ending problem at my house. With four kids and a husband, I need to keep up on laundry.  Last Thursday, I brought all the laundry downstairs and was starting to get ahead.  I noticed a little bit of the floor was wet, but didn't really think anything about it. I just kept washing clothes.

Fast forward to Saturday and Matt asked me if I had noticed any water on the laundry room floor. I said I did, but thought it was ok. He said that the water had actually leaked through the floor and there was water in his office! OOPS!!

After taking the back of my washer apart, he figured out the problem, but needed it all to be dry before he could fix it.

Here I am Tuesday and my washer is still not fixed.  The floor is dry, Matt has figured out the problem, but time has been our enemy. He also needed to go get a new part, which he went out tonight, but the store didn't have the part he needed. Now he thinks he can put the old part back on and it should be fine.

I don't really care how he fixes it, but if he doesn't soon, we are going to have trouble! I have already noticed Christian picking up dirty pajamas off his floor and wearing them to bed!!! (Honestly though, I don't know what is clean or dirty on his floor anymore!)


No comments:

Post a Comment