Monday, July 4, 2016

Groceries?

I have not made it to the grocery store since we have gotten home from Illinois. We are finally starting to run out on things. Matt told me the other day that his milk expired, and that he couldn't eat his cereal in the morning without milk.  I kind of told him I was going to wait until we needed more groceries, I wasn't going to haul four children to the store just to get him a gallon of milk!

Last night, I went to make supper and realized I needed some more almond milk! I kind of made due with what I had, but then I thought I need to go to the store and get some milk. I need to go as soon as I have time.

I don't really think Matt running out of milk is an emergency, but it kind of is for me!

I guess we are making a trip to the store today!! I should start making that grocery list! It's going to be a big trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment