Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Cherry pie anyone??

When we were in Illinois a couple of weeks ago, our friend had a whole bowl of cherries from one of her friends. She thought cherry pie would be something fun to make, so she pulled out her cherry pitter and sat for about an hour and pitted all the cherries.  When she was done, she made a cherry pie! It was scrumptious!

The other day when we were at Walmart, the girls saw a bag of cherries. They begged and begged for me to buy them. I was hesitant to get them because in the past, nobody has ate them, and we have ended up throwing them all away. Well, I ended up buying them, and then came home ordered myself a cherry pitter off of Amazon!

It came yesterday, so I think we are going to attempt our own cherry pie today!



That is if Megan doesn't eat all the cherries first!!




No comments:

Post a Comment