Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Looking forward to Wednesday!

I think Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week lately.  We don't have anywhere to go on Monday or Tuesday, and almost our entire day is full on Wednesday.

The days kind of drag now that we don't even have basketball on Monday or Tuesday nights anymore. It's been too cold lately to get outside after school is done, so we just are cooped up inside the house!

Tomorrow,we will have school here at home from 9-11 am. At 11, we will eat lunch and around 11:30, we will head to the Homeschool Learning Center for the kids' classes. We will hang out there from 12-2 om. Between 2 and 3, I usually take the kids to the library to pick up books that I have reserved and to take other books back.

At 3 pm, I drop the girls back off at the learning center for middle school play practice and then I usually head home.Tomorrow though, I am going to take the boys and go to Sam's for groceries. When we are done there, I will head home.

At 5, Matt will pick the girls up and usually we meet at Pepper.jax for dinner. Tomorrow, Matt will probably pick the girls up and then he will take Megan right to church. They are having a "hangout" time before youth group tomorrow and she wants to go.

I am meeting a couple friends for dinner tomorrow night (YAY ME!!!) and then Matt will go pick Megan up from youth group around 8:15 pm.

On Wednesdays, Megan leaves the house at 11:30 am and doesn't get home until 8:30 pm! She is usually wired when she gets home from youth group, so it takes her awhile to calm down and get to bed.

On Thursdays, we are back to school and Friday is the last day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment