Thursday, October 20, 2016

This is what I get!!

Isn't it always true that the later a baby (or kid) goes to bed, the earlier they are up in the morning??

That was true last night for Micah!!

Megan had youth group and Matt was busy, so I was in charge of Micah. I dropped Megan off at youth group at 6:15, and then Micah and I went and got groceries for the next two hours.

By 7:30, he was already whining like he was tired. But youth group didn't get out until 8:15, so I kept shopping. :)  Once we got back to church, I stood and talked to some other adults for a little bit and he was just dealing with it.

We got home about 9, and he was sound asleep in his car seat. Thanks to Christian, he woke up! This was actually fine because he needed to nurse again before he went to bed.

I sat down about 9:30 to nurse him and turned on the presidential debate. He fell asleep, but I sat there until 10:45 watching TV. ( I like politics!!) I put him in bed when it was all over.

Guess who was awake at 5:45 this morning?? Mr. Micah!!!

It's going to be one long day if he refuses to nap, like he does every other day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment