Friday, June 3, 2016

Deadline is Sunday!

This Sunday is the deadline to get my entire house back in order! There are still some things out of place from painting about a month ago. There are still children's items in my bedroom that need to be moved OUT. I promised Matt that if we painted our room, the toys would be gone. I would like to get some pictures up on walls, some wall decorations up, new rugs laid out, etc.

We have Micah's dedication and Christian's birthday party on Sunday, so it's a great reason to get everything put in order!!

We stayed home from swimming yesterday (because no friends were going) and started on the upstairs. I was cleaning my room and before I knew it, the kids had taken it on their OWN initiative to clean in their parts of the house. Christian and Courtney cleaned up Christian's room; they even vacuumed! I noticed that Megan came into the master bathroom and got the glass cleaner. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Cleaning our bathroom." And she did too! I was very impressed by their hard work yesterday! 

Today we are going to finish the upstairs and then go swimming with our friends after lunch. :)

Tomorrow we are going to attack the main floor. It shouldn't take very long!

Then we will celebrate Micah's dedication and Christian's birthday and my house will be in order!


No comments:

Post a Comment