Monday, June 9, 2014

Is school done yet?

School, school, school, when will we finish??

I made an executive decision today. We are not going to do any school this week.

Here is what we have left:
Megan- type research paper, 18 lessons of math, 5 lessons of English
Courtney- one lesson in spelling, 16 lessons of math, 10 lessons of phonics.

And yes, I want to get done, BUT this week is super busy! Remember how I want to try to balance summer fun with school, well, this week, summer fun won!

We have Bible school every day this week from 9-12 am.  Matt and I also decided that we are going to go camping on Wednesday, so this means I need time to pack the camper. Wouldn't the afternoons be a great time to get this done?? This would be the time that I would need to get school work accomplished. I figure we can't really do both, so packing to go camping won out this week.

So I made the decision to stall school until next week!!  Next week, we will have school in the morning again and play in the afternoon!  Hopefully we will get these last lessons done before August!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment